Information we collect and why
- Your name and company name.
- Contact information including email address and telephone number.
- Geographic information such as postcode.
We need this information to respond to your enquiry. It also helps us provide you with a better service. For example:
- To improve our products and services.
- To provide emails about new services, special offers or other information you may find interesting. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. You can choose whether to take part.
About cookies and how to control them
- Improve our website by using anonymous Performance cookies for analytics. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors, see what devices they use to access the website and see how visitors move around the site when they are using it.
- Understand which pages are of interest using Session cookies which only last for the duration of the website visit.
- Improve the speed and security of the site.
- Collect any personally identifiable information
- Collect any sensitive information
- Pass data to advertising networks or third parties
- Pay sales commissions.
We’re committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. This website does not use Targeting or Persistent cookies which collect information on browsing habits to guide advertising.